Only the European part of Russia includes up to 40 ethnic groups, without mentioning the differences between this region and the Siberian or Asian parts of the country. Living and travelling in Russia opens up your mind to a new level of understanding of the natural source of difference, its dependence on the local environment, landscape, and climate. Through both my short and long trips, for pleasure and for business, I have learned not to judge and make conclusions about a person or a place from the first sight. This attitude helped me many times to make my journeys within this country unforgettable, each one of them could be scaled as a spiritual journey.
By Saida Ibrahimava from Belarus in Russia.
Check out Saida's 20 stunning photos fom Russia. #BeCurious
1.Dolgusha village, Lipetsk region
2. Morning after iced rain, January, Bitza park, South of Moscow.
3. Fresh strawberries, Zhirnovnoe, Lipetsk region
4. Novyi Arbat St. by night, Moscow Central
5. Squirrel, Bitza park, South of Moscow.
6.Saint Basil Cathedral, Red Square, Moscow Central.
7.Wheat field, June, Zhirnovnoe, Lipetsk region
8. Peterhof Palace, Saint Peterhof.
9. Suzdal, Vladimit region.
10. Renovation of the destroyed during the second World War Orthodox Church, Dolgusha village, Lipetsk region.
11. Embankment of Moskva river with a view on Kremlin, Moscow Central.
12. Orthodox Cathedral, Peterhof, Saint Petersburg.
13. Couple of young people under the roof of the main department store of the country, GUM, Red square, Moscow Central.
14. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Petersburg.
15. Rotunda, Nikola-Lenivets art park, Ugra National Park, Kaluga region.
16. Peterhof, Finnish bay, Saint Petersburg.
17. Dolgusha village, Lipetsk region
18. Wooden platblands, Suzdal, Vladimir region.
19. Wheat field, August, Tula region.
20. Russian girl, March, South of Moscow.