For more about Naimat's inspirational photography.
Be prepared to be mesmerized!
1. Farza District Waterfall, Kabul province.
2. Babur Gardens (Bagh-e-Babur) Kabul has received extensive re-plantation of trees and rose bushes lost due to war and has become one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in Afghanistan.
3. Couple visiting King Babur shah grave in Babur Gardens of Kabul.
4. Lake Qargha outside Kabul where locals can find peace and quite from the hustle and bustle of the capital.
5. Historical buddhist cave inside a mountain in Samangan, Afganistan, an ancient town and a major buddhist center during the 4th and 5th centuries under the then Kushan rulers.
6. Young girl in traditional Afghan dress.
7. The stunning Blue Mosque of Mazar-e-sharif Balkh province.
8. Beautiful view of the Band-e-Amir national park in the Bamyan province.
9. The Paghman Palace.
10. Afghan man in traditional dress.
11. The historical independence tower of Kabul is the best place for locals to enjoy the sun during winter.
12.Buddha cave in Samangan province.
13. Istalif is a small district where people still live in traditional mud houses.
14. Man wearing Afghan traditional dress while performing the ATTAN (Afghanistan National Dance).
15. View over the Cultural Landscape and Archeological Remains of the Bamiyan Valley, formerly hosting two large Buddah statues. The Buddahs of Bamiyan were two 6th century monumental statues of standing Buddah carved into the side of these cliffs. The statues represented the classic blended style of Gandhara art.
16. The peaceful Lake Qarga outside Kabul.
Photos: Copyright © Naimat Rawan. Pocket Stories has written permission to publish his work.